Victoria Mills Coach Training provides essential tools for already accredited coaches or individuals who want to enhance their existing skills in their coaching business or for managers and executives to use in their professional development.
If you are an existing coach Coaching Skills are an essential part of powerful Leadership Skills. In a global economy, a company’s people can be their greatest asset and taking the time to focus on employee mentoring and employee development will reap great benefits.
No matter if you are in just starting out as a coach in your chosen genre its vital to know how to market your brand, what you offer and what your product is and how to generate effortless client.
The fact that you are here, looking to expand your coaching skills to either improve your business through performance coaching, employee mentoring, and employee development, is the first step to achieving a beneficial work environment that sees constant performance improvement.
Trained in coaching skills enhances your business and leadership qualities and skills and sets the path in motion to motivate, inspire and impact your team with streamlined processes and methodology Victoria Mills developed and continues to integrate globally over the past 11 years with CEO’s, HR leaders, coaches, executives, facilitators and trainers.
The greatest gift is in the power of knowing who you are and harnesses your qualities on all levels. By developing the potential of yourself, you exceed your strategic goals and business objectives.
Do you know how to:
- Motivate and inspire clients effectively?
- Challenge and resolve difficult behavior?
- Make sure my organization survives and prospers?
- Maximize your current skill set?
- Are you playing big in your business?
- Run your existing business successfully?
- Create a global platform to leverage your strengths?
Managing your coaching time and applying your coaching skills like you would your investments provides a more strategic approach to achieve a measured return on your investment.
People need individual coaching. Do your employees get regular and consistent time with you, focused on their development? Let’s look at how to leverage one on one performance coaching for individual gains.
Good Leadership Skills
We all know what a leader looks like as we’ve seen it in other people, but do we all know why they’re such great leaders? They all share certain characteristics that determine good leadership skills. What’s your unique leadership style? Are you being the best leader you can be?
We work with you to develop:
- Coaching Skills
- Coaching Toolkit
- Coaching Models
- Coaching Competencies
- Process of Coaching Clients
- Conducting a successful coaching session
- Cutting edge coaching tools
- Create breakthroughs and insights
- Develop your intuition
- Self coaching
- Develop active listening skills
- Leadership Coaching Skills
- Team Coaching Skills
- Performance Coaching Skills
Coach Skills Training Program:
- 3-6 months delivery
- Overall approx.100 hours combined individual coaching & self study
- Practice Coaching trial sessions with your master coach
- Personal coaching to support you through the learning process
- Email support/phone support in between sessions
- 200 Page Supercoach Coaching Skills Manual
- 200 Page Supercoach Transformation Leadership Tools