In many of my sessions this week I was observant to a theme. Many of us often subscribe to living a life which I’m calling a life based on ‘false evidence’. Choosing to lives based on old stories and worn out chapters in our lives.
So what is false evidence? It’s a collection of our thoughts, patterns, behaviors and fears all rolled into one, that given the opportunity, will try and put up a good argument to stay center stage… Continue reading
You cannot create the new from the old.
You cannot create the new by looking through the same glasses of perception containing all past beliefs and assumptions – yours and everyone else’s. This is called repeating history, not Vision.
You cannot create the new simply by re-fabricating, re-shaping and shifting what already exists. This is called a renovation, not a Revolution.
You cannot create the new by assessing an idea’s ‘marketability’ or ‘commercialize’. This is called having an agenda,… Continue reading
Life can feel uneasy at times, and feel messy. At times it can feel like it grates, like a clothes drawer that has fallen off its hinge. It will still close, but only with some force and the close will not be perfectly aligned. There will be a gap.
Most of us walk through life with a gap. For some it may look like a big gaping hole, ripped and torn and jagged. For others, it will look like the… Continue reading
THERE are two types of people in this world – the doers and the don’ters.
The doer is the person that acts rather than merely talks or thinks. They use their vision to change their life for the better.
The don’ter moans about what they want but never actually does anything to achieve it.
- “Action is the real measure of intelligence.” — Napoleon Hill
- “Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.” — Mark Twain
- “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “As I grow older, I pay less attention to what people say. I just watch what they do.” — Andrew Carnegie
- “Don’t compare yourself negatively with the giants or anyone else, rather, use them as models. Then get on with whatever it… Continue reading